- 1650 gr. of seabass fillets and boneless clean
- 1/4 lt. of fish stock
- 1 grated carrot
- 60 gr. of flour
- 60 gr. of butter
- 1 finely chopped celery
- 1 finely chopped leek
- 1/4 lt. of albarino wine
- ground white pepper
- Slice the seabass into 6 fillets of 275 gr. each approx.
- On a baking sheet, do a background with the carrot, leek, celery, fish stock, and albarino wine.
- Add the seabass fillets into the sauce that we made before and cover it the mixture with foil before putting it into the oven for 20 minutes at 150 ºC.
- Remove the dish from the oven and separate the sea bass, reserving the liquid in the sheet.
- In another saucepan, make a rux melting the butter and adding flour, a pinch of white pepper and salt.
- Then add the previously reserved liquid rux; the result will be a sauce veloute
- Each sea bass fillet should be now put on a plate and covered with that sauce.
- This dish is served with vegetables of the season..
© 2007-2019 - All Rights Reserved