Mount & Blade II Bannerlord FPS Boost
In the game menu, select “Options”, and then select “Performance”.
Other Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Guides:
Best Settings for Performance
Click to enlarge.
- Battle Size – 250
- Overall – Medium
- Shader Quality – Medium
- Texture Streaming Budget – Medium
- Texture Quality – Medium
- Shadow Quality – Medium
- Shadow Type – Static and Dynamic or Static Only
- Shadow Filtering – PFC
- Particle Detail – Medium
- Particle Quality – Medium
- Foliage Quality – Medium
- Character Detail – Medium
- Environment Detail – Medium
- Terrain Quality – Medium or Low
- Number of Ragdolls – 3 or 1
- Occlusion Method – TSAO or None
Best Settings for Performance Part #2
Click to enlarge.
- Texture Filtering – Anisotropic x4 or x2
- Water Quality – Medium
- Anti-aliasing – SMAA x2 or SMAA
- Lighting Quality – High or Medium
- Decal Quality – Medium
- Depth or Field – Select or None
- Screen Space Reflection – None
- Cloth Simulation – Select
- Interactive Grass – Select
- Sun Shafts – Select
- Subsurface Scattering – Select
- Tesselation – None
- Bloom – Select
- Film Grain – Select
- Motion Blur – Select
How to Fix Your FPS (Video Tab)
- Lowering the resolution to 1280 x (your choice).
- Set the V-Sync to Full.
- Lower your resolution scale to 50, or even lower if you are okay with potato graphics.
- Set sharpen amount to zero.
Lastly, disable everything you can, i do not recommend any filtering and tesselation. Aliasing and stuff should be off or set it to lowest.
You may increase your FPS if you lower your resolution scale in the video tab.
It’s end. I hope “Mount & Blade II Bannerlord FPS Boost (Best Settings for Performance)” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.