MONTHS IN SPANISH
The months of the year in English are quite similar in Spanish, the following list shows them, and you can practice saying the months with the videos below.
Spanish is a Romance language; its root goes back to centuries ago, this is the main reason why the words of every month have their meanings in Latin language. Although, the time has modified the original meaning of months, most of them still conserve its roots. One can find several songs and games to learn the name of months in Spanish. After you learn this topic, you will be able to talk about the time in Spanish language.
- The twelfth of October is a holiday.
- El doce de octubre es fiesta.
- I was born the third of May.
- Nací el tres de mayo.
- There are 31 days in July.
- Julio tiene treinta y un días.
- From March 19 until April 24.
- Desde el 19 de marzo hasta el 24 de abril.