paykwik cat ninja unblocked tipobet paykwik

is subdivision required in PA if doing parcel split to family member

The fact that a parcel split is taking place between or for the benefit of family members would not negate the requirement for legal subdivision. Most jurisdictions require subdivision approval at least at the county level. If it’s only an incidental boundary change, you may not need approval but you’ll still need to record a subdivision.

Click here for Source

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *