Every year we celebrate with the enthusiasm and inspiration of the brotherhood TurkishWIN Young Women’s Career Day We’re on the countdown! Last year, With 1500 young women from 125 different universities, 19 speakers and 15 participating companies We laughed together, we cried, we were inspired! Internship and mentoring opportunities flew in the air.
2017 TurkishWIN Young Women’s Career Day, Saturday, March 4, 2017 Day Maltepe University hosted by the host. Maltepe University, sponsored by Allianz, with the participation of other support and stakeholders, will be with 1500 men and women. “If he does it, I’ll do it too!” motto and the power of the sisterhood with inspiring speakers. Thank you very much in advance for our speakers who will join us! Who doesn’t have this event:
- Aylin Somersan Coqui; CEO of Allianz Turkey
- Healthus Erdogan; Student
- Healthus Shule Bilgic; Founder, Dreamplace Information, Technology and Animation Inc.
- Barış Karakullukçu; Turkcell Customer and Business Analytics Director
- Burak Ulman; General Coordinator, Another School Possible
- Büşra Senol; Nedir.com Founder
- Canan Ercan Çelik; Borusan Consulting Chairman
- Duygu Öztürk; Microsoft Turkey Business Development Manager
- Elif Celik; Eczacıbaşı Health Group President
- Enes Kaya; SineMasal and Dream Passengers Founder
- Ertugrul Belen; Business Networking Academy Founder
- Filiz Dogan; Oracle Turkey CEO
- Fulya Onat Fraser – Head of Pladis CEO Office
- Gülfem Çakmakçı; Prana Consulting Co-Founder
- Hande Yasargil; Praesta Turkey and Mentor Consulting Managing Partner
- Crescent Compassionate; Why TV Server
- Pearl Kadribegic; Medical School Student & Stem Cell Researcher
- Dr. Ozgur Bolat; Author
- Ozlem Yeşildere; ReBiz Board Member
- Rana Ozşeker; RNA Change Management Managing Partner
- Selenay Kiran; Student
- Leaf Text; Toksöz Group Managing Advisor
- Zeynep Sevde Paksu; Tazekitap.com Founder, Jam Blogger
+ Surprise names!
Will you join us?
Student Participation: We are waiting for the university students. Sign up now so you don’t miss this event where you’re going to get job and internship opportunities, network and inspire!
Participation in business life: Come yourself if you wish, come with your daughter and son if you wish! If you wish, you have the opportunity to meet young leaders and listen to inspiring speeches!
What Do Students Expect?
- Inspiring stories of speakers from different industries and different positions and business secrets
- An environment where students can network with professionals
- Maltepe University Master’s scholarship that can make 2 people in any area
- Endeavor Case Campus workshop opportunity for 30 people
- Transportation scholarship to 50 students (intercity)
- Accommodation scholarship to 150 students at Maltepe University Student Hotel
- Talent Insight Behavior and Motivator Test for 5 people
For participation, you can complete the LCV process at the links below:
Remember, we’re short without you! Expect.