If you want to prepare an energy bar that will replace breakfast, lunch snacks and dessert, but no sugar is added, all you need is bananas, oats, nuts and dates (salt, vanilla and ginger optional).
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 bowls of oatmeal
- Half a teaspoon salt
- A quarter bowl of chopped dates
- A quarter bowl of chopped walnuts
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and gently grease a 20×20 centimetre tray using olive oil or butter.
- Crush the bananas nicely in a bowl and make them almost liquid. There shouldn’t be any solid parts left in it.
- Put the vanilla. Add the oats, dates, walnuts and salt and stir.
- Pour the mixture equally on the tray and sprinkle a little ginger on it.
- Cook for 30 minutes and then slice and store and consume according to your enjoyment.