Tomato and basil salad
- 500 g fresh ripe tomatoes
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) vinegar
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black peppercorns
- Dried basil branches (as needed)
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Spread the tomatoes with vinegar, oil, salt and black pepper.
- Chop the dried basil leaves and spread them over the surface.
VARIANTS and SECRETS:
- Juices and flavors blend in a better way.
- You can combine this salad with anchovies for some extra flavor.
© 2007-2018 - All Rights Reserved