- 1 chicken in pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into thirds
- 3 ribs celery, peeled and cut into thirds
- 3 medium-sized onions
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 6 dsp of virgin olive oil
- 100 gr of pinenuts
- 100 gr of almonds
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tsp cracked white pepper
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic
- Season the chicken pieces inside and out with the kosher salt and white pepper to taste.
- Prepare an oven dish of glass or clay, then with a clove of garlic rub the bottom, place the bay leaves inside the cavity and put inside oven the chicken pieces.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes and onions. Cut them into large pieces and put them add to the oven dish.
- Pour on the preparation the lemon juice, pine nuts, almonds, pepper and salt to taste.
- In a small glass of warm water dissolve the stock cube and pour onto the chicken along the white wine and the oil, as evenly as possible.
- Heat the oven at 180° and leave the preparation to cook for an hour and a half.
© 2007-2019 - All Rights Reserved