- 24 mussels
- 2 crabs
- 1 cojinova (about 1 kg)
- 1/2 kg octopus
- 1/2 kg of crying
- 1/2 kg of shrimp
- 1/2 kg of prawns
- 1 kg of tomatoes
- 1/2 kg onions
- 1 green onion
- 100 gr garlic, peeled
- 2 Mirasol peppers
- 2 fresh red peppers mirasol
- 3 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- A sprig of oregano, rosemary and fresh coriander
2 cups dry white wine,salt
- Put two quarts of water in a pot and add tomatoes, onions, cut into quarters, chopped garlic, yellow peppers seeded, crabs, mussels and bones and head cojinova. Bring to boil. Remove the mussels (when shells open) and crabs (when are pink) and set aside.
- Boil the broth for half an hour. Remove bones and fish heads. Blend and strain the broth.
- Pour into a saucepan and add peppers and roasted whole mirasol, wine and bouquet garni.
- Apart, boil the octopus for half an hour and cut into slices.
- Clean squid and remove the cartilage and guts. Cut into rings.
- Wash the shells. Peel the shrimp and take out the vein of the back.
- Clean the shrimp and discard the bag of the head and dark eyes.
- Cut steak of cojinova into large pieces.
- Seasoning all seafood and fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice and throw them into the broth. Let simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Add the mussels, pulp and some of the crabs. Remove the bouquet garni and peppers.
- Serve and sprinkle with chopped parsley and onion.
© 2007-2019 - All Rights Reserved