- 1 kg large green olives
- 2 bayleafs
- A sprig fresh of thyme
- A sprig fresh of fennel
- A sprig fresh of oregano
- 1 tsp of peppercorns
- 1 lemon
- 1 part of vinagre to 4 parts of water
- 5 cloves of garlic, smashed
- Using a hammer or a wooden spoon split the green olives.
- Inside a bowl put them and covers with water. It should take between 5 and 7 days to become less bitter. Change the water every day.
- In a large glass bowl which can be properly sealed put all the other ingredients: herbs, garlic and spices; after that add the olives.
- Then you must to be patient and wait that the flavors can blend and leave for at least a month. These olives will keep for several weeks if refrigerated.
© 2007-2016 - All Rights Reserved