- 800 g. of red, ripe tomatoes
- 100 g. of bread of the day before
- 2 small green peppers
- 1 small cucumber (the Spanish type)
- 4 soup spoon of vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spoon virgin olive oil
- 75 cl. (3 cups) of water
- Put the water with the bread into a recipient.
- Into other way, wash and peel the tomatoes, the cucumber and the peppers ensuring that there are no seeds.
- Then cut it into small pieces and mix it into the mixer.
- After that put the garlic clove and mix it again.
- Then add the soaked bread, salt, vinager and the olive oil.
- Mix it again. Then add the water little by little until obtaining the desire texture (between liquid and creamy).
- Put more salt only if it is necessary. Then pass it through a food mill (it isn`t necessary but is recommendable).
- Put it into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Served it very cold in glasses or cups. Now Enjoy it!!!!
© 2007-2016 - All Rights Reserved