- 1 Kg. Fish (ojo de uva, tollo, corvina, mero or other fish).
- 1/2 Kg. of lemon, extract the juice.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (not exaggerating because its flavor is strong).
- 4 chopped onion (long)
- 200 gr. of ground Rocoto (or chili).
- 2 sprigs Coriander finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the fish in rectangular portions, between 1cm. and 2 cm.
- In a container pour the lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic and "rocoto" (similar to chilli pepper); stir.
- Pour the juice over the fish and stir, leave for a few 30 minutes.
- Onions and cilantro are added to serve.
- This dish it may be accompanied with lettuce as base also with cassava, sweet potato or pope boiled; tostado (peruvian toasted corn).
© 2007-2016 - All Rights Reserved